Peppers Stuffed with Boursault Chèvre Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: a few minutes
Cooking time: 0
For 4 servings
- 1 Boursault Chèvre, Boursin or other creamy goat cheese
- 1 jar of roasted red peppers or fresh mini peppers
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/4 cucumber
- 3 slices of chorizo, 4 mm thick
- 15 g (1/2 oz.) chopped raisins or currants
- Wash and peel the cucumber and zucchini and cut into small dice.
- Cut the chorizo into small dice.
- In a bowl, mash the cheese with a fork, combine it with the raisins, diced zucchini, cucumber and chorizo.
- Rinse and clean the peppers, then stuff them with the cheese mixture. Serve cold.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips