Potato and Black Truffle Fritters with Mesclun and Pancetta Salad Recipe
Flavors of Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 2 large Potatoes
- 200 g (7 oz.) mesclun
- 80 g (3 oz.) brushed Black Truffles
- 80 g (3 oz.) cooked cubed Foie gras or goose liver
- 80 g (3 oz.) Pancetta
- 100 ml (6 tbsp.) clarified butter
- 20 ml (4 tsp.) olive oil
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) walnut oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Peel the potatoes and cut into paper thin slices.
- Slice the truffles thinly.
- Assemble the fritters by placing a truffle slice on a potato slice. Top with a cube of foie gras. Top with a truffle slice and a second potato slice.
- In a non-stick pan, fry the fritters in clarified butter until golden and crispy.
- Drain on paper towels. Salt lightly and set aside.
- Cut the pancetta into small pieces and cook in the skillet until crispy.
- Arrange the fritters in a wreath.
- Toss the mesclun, pancetta, oils and lemon juice and arrange in the center.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips