Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Traditions and safety tips
Present the meat on serving platters and the sauces in small dishes. All you have to do is spear a piece of bread and immerse it into the hot liquid for a few seconds.
If you wish to buy an electric fondue pot, choose one with a heat control. When using fuel burners, always be sure to fill them when cold and wipe the edges thoroughly before lighting.
Cut some bread into small cubes and place in baskets on the table
- Blanch the tomatoes: make an incision near the stem end of each tomato with a knife and immerse them in boiling water for 1 minute. The skins will then slip off easily.
- Sauté the tomatoes and the half green pepper, sliced into thin strips, in the butter for 5 minutes;
- add the paprika and continue cooking 2 minutes longer.
- Add the grated cheese and let it melt, stirring gently and regularly with a wooden spoon.
- Add the ground black pepper, marjoram and crème fraîche, then sprinkle on the starch and mix well to obtain a smooth creamy mixture.
- Thin the mixture with white wine, mix well and place over the heat source on the table.
Hints & Tips