Provençal Loaf with Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
For 1 loaf
- 250 g (2 1/2 cups) flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 700 g (1 lb. 12 oz.) ratatouille, drained
- 150 g (5 oz.) lardons (bacon bits)
- salt, pepper and herbes de Provence
- butter for the pan
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and eggs.
- Sauté the bacon bits in a non-stick pan.
- Add the ratatouille, removing the excess liquid as needed. Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of herbes de Provence.
- Butter a loaf pan and pour in the batter. Bake in a preheated 180° C (350° F) oven for 45 minutes. Prick with a toothpick or knife blade to check for doneness.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips