Prep. time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: About 30 minutes
A recipe from Franck Salein of the Sources de Caudalie Spa and Hotel.
***85 calories per serving
- Peel and chop the onion and pumpkin.
- Sauté the onion in olive oil; add the garlic, thyme, bay leaf, cardamom and finally the pumpkin. Add the chicken stock and cook for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the garlic and place everything in a blender and liquefy until smooth.
- Bring some water to a boil in a saucepan. Add the skim milk powder and froth it with an immersion blender to form a nice mousse.
- Pour the soup into a cappuccino cup;
- just before serving; spoon on the milk foam.
Consider a glass of red wine before or with the meal for its antioxidant properties: it doesn't contain any more calories than an apple.
Photo: Adaptation MSCOMM. Copyright
Hints & Tips