Mini Pumpkin Quiche Recipe
Flavors of Switzerland
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
For each serving
- Pie pastry or puff pastry
- 50 g (2 oz.) blanched pumpkin, finely diced
- 30 g (1 oz.) finely diced Gruyere
- 10 g (2 tsp.) finely diced Fribourg vacherin
- 1 egg
- 30 g (2 Tbsp.) liquid cream
- 30 g (1 oz.) cream of pumpkin
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Roll out the pastry and line the mini quiche molds.
- Combine the cream, egg and pumpkin cream to make the filling; season.
- Fill the molds with the diced pumpkin and cheese, add the filling and bake the quiches in a 180° C (350° F) oven until the filling is set.
- Place on a serving plate and serve immediately.
A First Course Quartet
Armin Amrein serves this mini pumpkin quiche with:
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips