Safari Cocktail - Mount Kenya Safari Club Recipe
Flavors of Kenya
Total time: less than 15 minutes
This refreshing cocktail is served at the Mount Kenya Safari Club to guests returning from the photo safari.
- 8 slices of fresh Pineapple
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) chopped fresh mint + 8 leaves
- 120 ml (4 oz.) vodka
- 8 green cherries
- Green food coloring (optional)
- Place the pineapple slices in a bowl and sprinkle with the chopped mint; pour the vodka over top and refrigerate for 1 hour;
- half an hour before serving, run cocktail glasses under cold water and place in the freezer;
- just before serving; purée the vodka-pineapple-mint mixture in a blender with a little green food coloring;
- pour into frosted glasses; garnish with a mint leaf and a slice of fresh pineapple with a green cherry in the center.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips