Preparation time: 10 minutes
If your diet doesn't allow a slice of smoked salmon, substitute a slice of gravlax.
Average nutritional content per serving
Kcal = 123 kcal
Protein = 11.6 g
Fat = 3.3 g
Carbohydrates = 11.8 g
For a balanced menu:
Smoked salmon toasts with 0% fromage frais
Thinly sliced lemon-marinated chicken
New baby vegetables with garden herbs
Fromage blanc with fresh strawberry coulis
As a part of a balanced diet, three servings of fish are recommended each week, including a fatty fish, such as salmon. Salmon provides important high-quality fats which our bodies require.
- Immerse the tomato in boiling water for 20 seconds. Peel and seed. Dice the flesh finely. Chop the chives finely.
- Brown the four slices of bread on both sides (with no fat) in a non-stick skillet. Cut them into quarters.
- Cut the salmon slices into triangles and place on the bread
- Place a little fromage frais, diced tomato and chives on the salmon. Season with pepper.
- Fold the salmon slice over and fix with a cocktail pick.
- Serve cold, on an attractive serving platter.
Hints & Tips