Salmon and Fusili Verrines with Sorrel Sauce Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: A few minutes
Cooking time: About 20 minutes
For 6 servings
- 200 g (7 oz.) fusilli or mini farfalle pasta
- 300 g (10 oz.) sorrel sauce
- 3 tsp. crushed walnuts
- Cook the pasta al dente so that it is not mushy.
- Cut the smoked salmon into thin strips or buy diced salmon.
- Prepare the sauce, then pour some into the bottom of each glass serving dish.
- Add the pasta and salmon in alternate layers. Top with some crushed walnuts.
- Serve with warm with long small spoons that will reach the bottom of the verrines, allowing your guests to mix the sauce with the salmon and pasta.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips