Salmon and Fusili Verrines with Sorrel Sauce Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: A few minutes
Cooking time: About 20 minutes
For 6 servings
- 200 g (7 oz.) fusilli or mini farfalle pasta
- 300 g (10 oz.) sorrel sauce
- 3 tsp. crushed walnuts
- Cook the pasta al dente so that it is not mushy.
- Cut the smoked salmon into thin strips or buy diced salmon.
- Prepare the sauce, then pour some into the bottom of each glass serving dish.
- Add the pasta and salmon in alternate layers. Top with some crushed walnuts.
- Serve with warm with long small spoons that will reach the bottom of the verrines, allowing your guests to mix the sauce with the salmon and pasta.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips