Farmhouse Parma breakfast Recipe
Flavors of Emilia-Romagna
Total time: less than 15 minutes
For 2 servings
- 6 slices Parma Ham
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp crème fraiche
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 thick slices crusty farmhouse loaf
- 25g (1oz) butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix together the crème fraiche, mustard and chives.
- Toast the bread.
- At the same time, melt half the butter in a non-stick saucepan. Beat the eggs and milk together, then add them to the pan. Heat and stir to scramble them.
- Spread the remaining butter onto the slices of toast.
- Pile the scrambled eggs on top, and season with a little salt and pepper. Finish off with the Parma Ham, arranged into folds and serve with the mustard and chive crème fraiche.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips