Scrambled Eggs with truffles Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Prep. time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
To learn more about Maille mustard with Chablis white wine and black truffles, click here.
For 4 servings
- 6 big eggs
- 2 Tsp.Maille mustard with Chablis white wine and black truffles
- 10 g black truffle shavings
- 150 ml / 3/5 cup sweet almond oil
- 10 g / 2 Tsp. silvered almonds
- 10 g / 2 Tsp. butter
- 50 ml / 1/5 cup cream
- 5 g / 1 pinch of salt
- 1 g / a small pinch of Espelette chili
- 50 g / 2 oz country bread
- The day before (or at least 1 hour), broke the eggs into a big bowl, add the truffle shavings and mix gently to allow to infuse. Place in the fridge in a hermetically closed container.
- The next day, beat the eggs, season them with a pinch of salt and Espelette Chili, add the sweet almond oil and the Maille Mustard with Chablis white wine and black truffles
- Roast the almonds in an anti-adhesive frying pan until golden, then chop them.
- Melt the butter in a casserole. Add the eggs, cook slowly with a wooden spatula or spoon, keep so that the eggs do not stick to the pan. When the eggs are scrambled, stop the cooking with the liquid cream and add the slivered almonds.
- Golden the whole-wheat bread fingers in a non-stick pan with a drizzle of almond oil. Coat slightly with some mustard and sprinkle with black truffle shavings.
- Serve in a hollow dish or placed in an egg holder, topped with bread fingers.
More recipe ideas
Photo and recpe: with the kind assistance of Maille
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2021. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips