Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200 °C / 400 °F.
- Brown ground beef, onion and carrot in a 30 cm / 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for about 6 minutes.
- Stir in water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Turn beef mixture into 25 cm / 10 inch deep-dish pie plate, then evenly top with corn and potatoes. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
TIP: Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
* The little pot of Knorr stock is a gelled concentrate that really tastes like homemade stock. You can use real homemade stock or a traditional concentrate – use the amount required for the quantity of water.
Hints & Tips