It’s preferable to use fresh herbs to give your dishes the most flavor.
Try the Barilla PLUSMD pasta – the same flavor and quality as traditional Barilla pasta, but with a big plus: it’s made from a unique multigrain blend containing semolina (whole hard wheat), oats, spelt and barley, as well as legumes, ground flax seed and oat fiber. Did you know that a box of Barilla PLUSMD pasta contains as much fiber as 35 chard leaves, as much omega-3 as 170 g of walnuts, and as much protein as 11 eggs? So now it’s easy to add these extra nutritional elements into your weekly menu.
- Finely chop the garlic and herbs; julienne the zucchini and cut the sundried tomatoes into strips; slice the olives.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini, sundried tomatoes and black olives and cook for 4-5 minutes more. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt with the herbs and Parmesan. Set aside.
- Bring a large amount of salted water to the boil and cook the spaghetti al dente.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a serving bowl. Pour the yogurt mixture over the pasta.
- Add the zucchini, sundried tomatoes and olives. Season with salt and pepper. Combine well. Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Hints & Tips