Sparkling Maple Cocktail Recipe
The Cuisine of the Lower St. Lawrence Region
* Charles-Aimé Robert is a tawny port-based apéritif, 17% alcohol, made by Domaine Acer. It has notes of burnt caramel, dried fruits and maple. It is aged for three years in oak casks.
For 1 drink
- 1 slice of fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- ice cubes
- 35 ml (7 tsp.) Charles-Aimé Robert or tawny port
- 30 ml (1 oz.) vodka
- club soda
- lime wedges
- Place the ginger and maple syrup in a tumbler. Crush with a mortar to draw out as much juice as possible.
- Add the lime juice; fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add the Robert or tawny port and vodka; fill up with soda.
- Garnish with a stir stick and a lime wedge.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips