Strawberry jam with lavender Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparationtime: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 1 kg (2 litres) strawberries
- 500 ml / 2 cups apple cider
- 500 ml / 2 cups Dansukker Jam Sugar or regular sugar
- 1-2 tbsp lavender flowers
- Rinse and chop the strawberries.
- Place the chopped strawberries and the cider in a pan and boil uncovered for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the lavender flowers and jam sugar, and boil for another 3-4 minutes whilst stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Remove the pan from the heat and skim thoroughly.
- Pour into warm, thoroughly cleaned jars. Seal. Turn the jars upside down to cool. Store in the refrigerator or in a cool place.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips