Strawberry-Melon Drink Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Watermelon, as its name suggests, is full of water and has very few calories. Often we forget that it can be used to make refreshing drinks.
Before making the juice, taste the flesh: it will determine what you add.
- If it's not sweet enough, add a sugar substitute
- If it's not flavorful enough, add some berries like strawberries,
- If you're not on a diet, add some grenadine
- Cut up the watermelon; remove the rind and seeds;
- put the melon and berries through a juice extractor;
- add the sugar and mix well; serve in tumblers;
- garnish according to your whim.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips