Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
For 1 glass
- 250 g (1 cup) very cold milk
- 1 Tbsp. Bulgarian-style or creamy yogurt
- 1 scoop of strawberry ice cream
- 3-4 strawberries
- 1 straw
- In a blender, combine the milk, yogurt, 2 strawberries and the ice cream for a few moments.
- Pour the milkshake into a tall glass and decorate the rim with the cut strawberries.
- Serve immediately with a straw.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips