Sweet Summer Fruit Bruschetta Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: A few minutes
For 4 servings
- 24 baguette slices
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) softened butter
- 6 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon or nutmeg, as desired
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) chopped Peaches
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) chopped Plums
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. chopped walnuts
- Lay the baguette slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Stir together the butter, 4 tablespoons brown sugar and cinnamon and spread on one side of each baguette slice.
- Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbly and bread is lightly browned on the edges.
- Stir together the remaining brown sugar, fruit and lime juice in a small bowl. Spoon equal amounts over the bread slices and sprinkle with walnuts.
More recipe ideas
Photo et collaboration: California Tree Fruit Agreement.
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips