Tagliatelle with Blue Cheese and Pesto Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
For 4 servings
- 400 g (14 oz.) tagliatelle
- 150 g (5 oz.) blue cheese (suggestion: Bresse Bleu)
- 90 g (3 oz.) purchased pesto or homemade
- Cook the tagliatelle al dente, since it will be cooked a second time. Refresh in a colander under cold running water; drain well.
- Pour the pesto, to taste, into a saucepan; add the pasta and heat over low heat.
- Cut the blue cheese with its rind into small cubes and add to the pasta. Toss gently until the cheese is almost melted.
- Serve the pasta in deep bowls. Garnish with pine nuts that have been toasted in the oven, and basil leaves.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips