Tagliatelle with Spinach, Sundried Tomatoes and Pine Nuts Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Prep. time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: Under 30 minutes
For 4-6 servings
- 500 g (18 oz.) fresh tagliatelle
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sundried tomatoes, in oil
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) toasted pine nuts30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh basil and oregano
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- Parmesan cheese
- see Pasta
- Cook tagliatelle in hot water with a pinch of salt and few drops of oil. Drain.
- Sauté the garlic in the olive oil and add the herbs.
- Remove from the heat and add the thinly-sliced sundried tomatoes.
- Combine the sauce with the cooked fresh tagliatelle..
- Garnish with the pine nuts. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and serve.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips