Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Average nutritional content per serving
- Energy = 220 kcal
- Protein = 9 g
- Fat = 16 g
- Carbohydrates = 10 g
- Calcium = 158 mg
For a balanced menu:
- Tomato tartare
- Pork tenderloin with pineapple
- Rice pilaf
- Vanilla pot de crème with 0% fromage frais
Three servings of dairy products are recommended daily, or one per meal. They're essential in providing calcium, needed for strong bones. Milk-based desserts allow you to combine nutrition with pleasure!
- Combine the sugar, egg yolks and seeds scraped from the vanilla bean; blend in the fromage frais, cream and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour into 4 small heat-proof jars or ramekins and cook in a water bath at 120° C (240° F) for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. They are best served the same day.
Hints & Tips