Vegetable Smoothie Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0
For a more refreshing drink refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
For 4 servings
- 1 large or 2 small ripe avocados
- Half a medium red pepper
- 1 large whole cucumber, seeded
- 50 g (2 oz.) fresh goat cheese
- A few fresh mint leaves
- Juice of half a lime
- Fleur de sel
- Cut the vegetables into large pieces.
- Place in a blender with the goat cheese, mint and lime juice.
- Blend until very smooth.
- Add a small pinch of fleur de sel and serve.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2020. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips