Vodka, Strawberry and Fresh Basil Martini Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Serve as an afternoon cocktail or to accompany a garden salad.
- 3 measures of vodka
- 1 1/2 measures fresh lemon juice
- A drop of strawberry syrup
- Strawberry and Basil Compote
- The evening or morning before, prepare the strawberry compote by gently heating the strawberries with a little sugar and a few basil leaves until they break down by themselves;
- purée in a food processor; place in a container and refrigerate or place in the freezer;
- in a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, lime juice and strawberry syrup with ice, based on the number of guests;
- place a spoonful of the basil-strawberry compote in the center of each glass;
- pour the cocktail over top and serve immediately. Garnish with a basil leaf.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips