Apple, dried fruits and Boursault Muffins Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Soaking time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
For 10 muffins
- 170 g flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml / 2/5 cup melted butter
- 100 ml / 2/5 cup warm milk
- 1/2 Boursault
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 30 g dry fruits
- 2 apples
- Preheat the oven to 170°C / 325 °F.
- Soak the cranberries in water for 10 minutes; drain.
- Wash, dry, peel and core the apples. Dice.
- Cut the half Boursault into small pieces.
- Sift the flour and baking powder. Whisk the eggs with the sugar and gradually mix in the flour-baking powder mixture. Add the lukewarm milk.
- Mix to form a smooth batter.
- Add the butter and pepper and mix again.
- Incorporate the dry fruits, apple and Boursault pieces.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes.
Let cool slightly before serving.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips