Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 10 minutes
Hint: So that the cookies don't spread out too much when baked, use ungreased parchment paper and check your oven temperature. If it's not hot enough, the cookies will turn into pancakes!
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F).
- In a bowl, beat the egg, then add the two sugars and mix well.
- Melt the butter and incorporate it into the mixture to form a smooth batter.
- Cut the apricots into small pieces and chop the rosemary. Add to the bowl. Add the flour and combine well.
- Spread a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and, using a piping bag, pipe out cookies of equal size, spacing them well.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Once the cookies are baked, remove from the pan and let cool. Store in a dry place in a airtight tin so that they don't soften.
In collaboration with CEDUS.
Hints & Tips