Frozen blackcurrant yogurt Recipe
Total time: 1hr to 2hr
Freezing time: 45 minutes + 1 hour
Cooking time: None
Even more delicious (but less dietetic!)
- Grate some white chocolate
- Roll the pop in the chocolate just before serving.
For 6 pops
- 600 g frozen black currants
- 375 g low fat Greek yogurt
- 4 tsp. brown sugar
- 150 g white chocolate (optional)
- Place the yogurt in the freezer for 45 minutes before beginning the recipe.
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, brown sugar and black currants, reserving a small handful of black currants.
- Stir the reserved berries into the mixture.
- Place the mixture into molds and insert a stick.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips