Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 5 minutes
Sprinkle some rocket (arugula) leaves on the flatbread when it comes out of the oven.
Did you know?
The Bresse version of pizza is known as "galette." While this flatbread is better-known under its sweet version, its savory version is no less delicious: the addition of cream, onions and authentic cheese like Bresse Bleu enhance its natural hearty character.
- Cut the dough into 4 equal pieces. Spread the 4 discs into 20 cm (8") circles.
- In a bowl, combine the cream and fromage blanc. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the cream/fromage blanc mixture over the discs, leaving a 1 cm (3/8") border.
- Slice the onion thinly. Sprinkle the bacon bits, Emmental, sliced onion and Bresse bleu over the flatbreads, in the specified order.
- Bake immediately in a 240° C (450° F) oven for 4-5 minutes.
Mâcon Fuissé for a white wine / Juliénas for a red wine
Hints & Tips