Blueberry sauce Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Cooking time: less than 15 minutes
You can easily use fresh or frozen blueberries, depending on the season.
A few ways we enjoy blueberry sauce:
- Stirred into yogurt
- Poured over ice cream
- Drizzled over plain cheesecake
- Spilled over pancakes or waffles
- Added to milkshakes or smoothies
For 4 servings
- 300 g / 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 75 ml sugar
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water + 1 Tbs.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the blueberries, the sugar, the lemon zest and the 1/2 cup water and stir to dissolve the sugar. Bring to a simmer.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch, 1 Tbs. water and the lemon juice.
- Add to the berries and stir until the sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips