Basil Vinaigrette Recipe
Flavors of France
Total time: less than 15 minutesPreparation time: A few minutes
The quantities specified for this vinaigrette are intentionally large; you can keep the rest in a closed bottle in the refrigerator for 10 days or so. It is a wonderful accompaniment for our Salad of the Vegetables of the Day.
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 3 level tsp. (15 g) fine salt
- A pinch of ground white pepper
- 250 ml (1 cup) canola oil
- 250 ml (1 cup) olive oil
- 1 bunch of Basil
- Wash and spin dry the basil;
- place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor, add 100 ml water and blend together.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips