Prep. time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 12 - 15 minutes
Cooking method: barbecue
Succulent on toasted wholegrain buns, piled with vegetable toppings.
Did you know that milk products contain protein, which helps with the formation of tissues such as muscle?
They also contain other nutrients such as riboflavin and zinc, which are factors in the conversion of food into energy.
- Stir all sauce ingredients together in a bowl. Adjust seasoning to taste and set aside.
Patties and cooking
- In another bowl, combine chicken with remaining ingredients.
- Lightly oil hands and form 4 patties.
- Oil patties and season surface.
- Barbecue 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Photo and original recipe - Courtesy of Dairy Farmers of Canada
Hints & Tips