Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
For 4 servings
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 x 200 ml /7 oz. containers coconut milk*
- 3 Tbsp. curry powder
- 3 minced shallots
- 5 Tbsp. Nuoc Mam* (fish sauce)
- zest of 1 lime
- Cut the chicken into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Sauté the chicken with the shallots and curry.
- Add the coconut milk, Nuoc Mam and lime zest.
- Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve the curry with white rice.
More recipe ideas
Roasted Green Cabbage Paupiettes Stuffed with Pigeon Hearts and Truffle Purée, with a Savory Brown Sauce
*Collaboration: Suzi Wan, supplier of the following grocery store products: coconut milk and Nuoc Mam.
Hints & Tips