Crispy Chicken-Ham Duo with Mustard Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Vary the pleasure by marinating the chicken pieces in yogurt, cumin, lemon juice and olive oil, then rolling them in bread crumbs before putting them onto the skewers.
For 4 servings
- 4 tbsp. mustard
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream or crème fraîche
- 6 slices of chicken, cut into cubes
- 2 thick slices of ham, cut into 1.5 cm cubes
- Bread crumbs (Tipiak or other brand)
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F).
- Make a sauce by combining the mustard and cream.
- Roil the cubes of chicken in the sauce, then in the bread crumbs.
- Alternating cubes of chicken and ham, place the meat onto skewers.
- Brown the skewers in a skillet in a little oil, then finish cooking in the oven for about 10 minutes. Serve hot.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2021. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips