Tacos with Roast Chicken Rillettes, Guacamole, Cucumber and Tomato Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: None
For 6 servings
- 200 g (7 oz.) roast chicken rillettes
- 12 corn tacos
- 1 cucumber
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Peel and dice the cucumber.
- Rinse the tomatoes, quarter them and cut into small pieces.
- Combine the tomato and cucumber in a bowl with the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Halve the avocados. Remove the pits and mash the flesh with a fork.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime and combine it with the mashed avocado.
Making the tacos
- Divide the guacamole and tomato-cucumber mixture among the 12 tacos.
- Add the chicken rillettes and serve.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips