Prep. time: 15 minutes
Marinating time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 5-7 minutes
A natural source of deliciousness!
100% natural chicory concentrate has a subtle yet powerful flavor that enhances and adds character to both sweet and savory dishes.
- Cut the chicken into cubes and place in a dish.
- Add the honey, chicory, ginger, oil and salt. Mix and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel the clove of garlic and remove the germ. Place in a bowl.
- Add the Greek yogurt, a pinch of salt, a pinch of cayenne, and the zest and juice of half a lime. Combine.
Coooking and serving
- Just before serving, heat a skillet over high heat. Add the chicken and marinade. Sauté for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately with the yogurt sauce.
Recipe by Papilles & Pupilles for Leroux Chicory. Copyright Leroux, world leader in pure chicory.
Hints & Tips