Chilled Melon and Prosciutto Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Prep. time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0
Chilling time: Preferably overnight
You can add a few spoonfuls of yogurt to the recipe or serve the soup with a dollop of yogurt or crème fraîche.
For 4 servings
- 3 green melons, such as Galia
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) porto
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- a few sprigs of fresh mint
- Halve the melons; reserve one half for garnish.
- Scoop out the flesh from the melons; process in a blender on the "liquefy" setting with the mint and Port. Refrigerate.
- Serve in wide-rimmed soup bowls and garnish each one with 2 melon slices and 2 prosciutto slices.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips