Choco Rum Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
To pour a hot liquid into a glass, first place a spoon in the glass and pour the liquid over the spoon to keep the glass from cracking.
For an attractive presentation, use a pastry bag to form a spiral of cream.
- 250 ml (1 cup) hot chocolate
- 1 measure of white or amber rum
- Whipped cream
- Prepare the hot chocolate; whip the cream, flavoring it with a little vanilla and sugar;
- pour the rum into a pottery goblet or deep glass; pour in the hot chocolate;
- garnish with whipped cream and serve immediately.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2020. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips