Apple of My Eye Recipe
A cocktail invented by Asilex Rodriguez, one of Montreal's most cutting-edge mixologists.
- 1 1/4 oz Disaronno
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz natural apple juice
- 1 egg white
- 1 drop of Tia Maria coffee bitters
- 1 drop Angostura bitters
- Dried candied apple
- Place all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Add the ice and shake again.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with ice or with one cube.
- Garnish with the dried candied apple.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips