Exotic Bubble Tea Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
You can vary the color of the food coloring for cooking the tapioca according to your whim.
Buy frozen fruit and blend it as is - freshness guaranteed!
For 4 servings
- 6 tsp. large tapioca
- red food coloring
- 10 g (2 tsp.) powdered sugar
- 300 ml (1 1/4 cup) lemon tea
- 2 mangos
- 1 melon
- 4 passion fruits
- ice cubes
- 4-spice blend
- Cook the tapioca in 750 ml (3 cups) boiling water with a few drops of red food coloring and the sugar for 30-35 minutes, stirring often. Drain.
- Prepare 300 ml lemon tea and let cool.
- Wash, peel and cut up the mangos and melon.
- Scoop out the flesh of the passion fruits.
- In a blender, combine the cooled lemon tea, mango, melon, passion fruit and a few ice cubes.
- Flavor to taste with the four-spice blend.
- Pour the tapioca into tall glasses and pour in the tea mixture.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips