Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Acknowledged to be a healthy food that fits perfectly into the "eat better" trend because of its nutritional properties, quinoa is rich in protein and contains essential amino acids, fiber, vitamins and minerals.
However, it's not always quick and easy to make a meal that's both delicious and healthy! Tipiak understands the challenge and now offers packets of quinoa that are ready in the microwave in just five minutes, including Quinoa Délice, the newest addition to the Tipiak family. It's a blend of two quinoas (white and red) and cereals (bulgur and cornmeal).
(1) You can also prepare the salad using just white quinoa, or make your own cereal blend.
Quinoa Délice is ready in five minutes. If you prefer it softer, add 1 to 2 minutes. Visual clue: quinoa is cooked once it turns slightly translucent (visible on white quinoa) and has released its small white germ (all quinoa).
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cube the salmon and sear it quickly in sesame oil with a splash of sweet soy sauce.
- Slice the avocado, dice the mango or melon, halve the tomatoes, and cube the feta.
- Into each bowl, place a portion of quinoa, and alongside a portion of tomatoes, salmon, mango, avocado and feta.
- Drizzle with sweet soy sauce combined with 1 Tbsp. sesame oil. Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.
Hints & Tips