Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Acknowledged to be a healthy food that fits perfectly into the "eat better" trend because of its nutritional properties, quinoa is rich in protein and contains essential amino acids, fiber, vitamins and minerals.
(1) You can also prepare the salad using just white quinoa, or make your own cereal blend.
Visual clue: quinoa is cooked once it turns slightly translucent (visible on white quinoa) and has released its small white germ (all quinoa).
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cube the salmon and sear it quickly in sesame oil with a splash of sweet soy sauce.
- Slice the avocado, dice the mango or melon, halve the tomatoes, and cube the feta.
- Into each bowl, place a portion of quinoa, and alongside a portion of tomatoes, salmon, mango, avocado and feta.
- Drizzle with sweet soy sauce combined with 1 Tbsp. sesame oil. Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.
Photo and collaboration: Tipiak
Hints & Tips