Fresh Basil Vinaigrette Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Basil is an herb which lends itself well to fresh dishes such as salads, goat cheese, fish, chocolate and fruit.
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) sherry vinegar
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) light chicken stock
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 75 g (3 oz.) Basil
- Place the basil, sherry vinegar, chicken stock, salt and pepper in a blender and blend thoroughly;
- add the olive oil in a slow stream to achieve a creamy consistency.
Photo: Shaker vinaigrette design Eva Solo
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips