Fresh Cranberry and Orange Sauce Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Prep. time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 340 g (12 oz.) fresh cranberrys
- 185 ml (3/4 cup) sugar
- Juice and grated zest of 1 orange
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- Combine the cranberries, sugar, zest and juice in a saucepan. Place over moderately low heat, stirring often until the sugar is dissolved.
- Cook until the cranberries pop and the mixture is slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Grand Marnier.
- Cool to room temperature before serving, or refrigerate if not using the same day.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips