Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Average Nutritional Content, per serving
- Energy = 83 kcal
- Protein = 8.5 g
- Fat = 5 g
- Carbohydrates = 12 g
For a balanced menu:
0% Fromage frais spring rolls
Chicken breast with lemon grass
Litchis in light syrup
Here's a light recipe that fits perfectly into a balanced diet because of its low fat content. Its "volume," thanks to the 0% fresh cheese, vegetables and ultra-thin wrapper, helps calm appetites at the beginning of the meal, thus allowing better control over calorie intake.
- Peel and wash the vegetables. Cut them into thin matchsticks. Cook in a little water in a covered pan for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Combine the fromage frais with the milk.
- Dip the rice paper wrappers in water and lay them on a clean damp kitchen towel.
- Combine the vegetables with the cheese mixture.
- Place 2 leaves of parsley and the cheese filling on the rice papers and roll them up. Serve cold, accompanied by a sauce.
Hints & Tips