Garlic cheese bread Recipe
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
For 1 bread
- 1 crusty italian bread or 1 french baguette
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 or 2 Tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 125 g salted butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Mix the butter, garlic, and parsley together in a small bowl.
- Make 1-inch thick slices into the bread, but do not go all the way through. The slices should all still be joined at the bottom.
- Put a teaspoon or two of the butter mixture between each slice.
- Wrap the bread in aluminum foil leaving the tops of the slices exposed.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place the wrapped loaf in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crisp on top. Serve piping hot!
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2020. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips