Grapefruit, Ginger and Fennel Booster Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Are cold damp days and shopping getting you down? This booster will bring a little sunshine back into your life. It promotes digestion while providing a healthy dose of vitamin C. The fennel and ginger, besides being delicious, will also clear out your sinuses if you're beginning to sniffle.
Per cup (250 ml)
- 340 g (12 oz.) peeled Grapefruit
- /2 apple, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 small Fennel bulb
- A 2 cm (1") piece of ginger, peeled
- Place all the ingredients into a juicer;
- blend well and drink immediately so you don't lose any of the drink's energizing properties.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips