Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 -14 minutes
Designer burgers are the latest trend! Go Greek with this lamb burger with feta and tzatziki, served on pita bread and accompanied by a Greek salad. All it takes is a little imagination!
- Preheat the barbecue to medium
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the burgers. Divide into 4 equal portions and form into patties.
- Grill on the barbecue for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature is 170° C (77° C).
- Meanwhile, oil the burger buns and rub with a halved clove of garlic. Grill them for 1 minute before the burgers are finished. If using pita bread, halve them and warm them on a dry grill (without oil or garlic).
- Assemble each burger as follows: lettuce, tomato, burger, cucumber and tzatziki. Serve immediately.
Hints & Tips