Guacamole and Fresh Cheese Trio Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: None
For 4 servings - 12 glasses
- 2 x 100 g containers of fresh cheese (fromage frais)
- 300 g (10 oz.) guacamole
- 2 tomatoes
- 150 g (5 oz.) cucumber
- 150 g (5 oz.) zucchini
- 1 sprig of basil, mint and tarragon
- salt and pepper
- Finely dice the tomato, cucumber and zucchini and set aside separately.
- Chop the herbs.
- Fill the 12 small glasses, beginning with a layer of guacamole and a layer of fresh cheese that has been whipped and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Into 4 of the small glasses, place the diced tomato and chopped basil.
- In another 4, place the diced cucumber and chopped mint.
- In the final 4, place the diced zucchini and chopped tarragon. Serve cold.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips