Horseradish Cream Sauce Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Cooking time: None
This sauce is best if prepared at least an hour in advance.
Nothing brings out the flavor of beef better than horseradish. It have a real kick, fantastic for those who love an intense and bold flavor.
- 250 ml (1 cup) sour cream
- 3 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips