Italian vinaigrette Recipe
Flavors of Italy
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Cooking time: None
You may store this dressing up to 1 week. The secret? Add 1 tbsp water. Mix, cover and refrigerate.
For 1 serving
- 2 ml / 1/2 Tsp. Dijon mustard
- 60 ml / 4 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 2 ml / 1/3 Tsp. red Pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125 ml / 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 5 ml / 1 Tsp.fresh or dried basil
- In medium bowl, with wire whisk, mix vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper until blended.
- In thin, steady stream, whisk in oil until blended.
- Add garlic, red pepper and basil.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2020. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips