Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Chilling time: 2 hours
You can serve this first course with a salad of baby greens drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
Average nutritional content, per serving
- Energy = 117 kcal
- Protein = 9.5 g
- Fat = 7 g
- Carbohydrates = 4 g
For a balanced menu:
- Leek bavarois
- Tagliatelle with smoked salmon
- Citrus salad with cinnamon
Fruits and vegetable are our fitness allies. Five servings are recommended daily. They provide vitamins (C, E, beta-carotene and B9), minerals (calcium, magnesium and iron) and fiber. To get the most of fruits' and vegetables' flavor and nutritional qualitiies, vary them with the season.
- Thinly julienne the leek and sweat in a little butter.
- In a saucepan, whisk the fresh cheese together with the cream and heat gently.
- Soften the sheet of gelatin in water and mix it into the cheese mixture.
- Add the julienne leek. Season with salt and pepper and pour into ramekins. Refrigerate for 2 hours. To unmold more easily, dip the bottom of each ramekin into very hot water for a few seconds.
Hints & Tips