Marinade for duck grilled on the barbecue Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Ingredients for about 200 ml (3/4 cup)
- 50 ml (3 tbsp.) sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp. liquid honey
- 1 tbsp. strong mustard
- A splash of balsamic vinegar
- 100 ml (6 tbsp.) barbecue sauce (or substitute 2 tbsp. tomato concentrate)
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- A good pinch of hot chili powder or 3 crushed bird's eye chilies
- A branch of rosemary, finely chopped
- 5 sprigs of flowering lemon thyme and wild thyme
- 1 tsp. garam masala or good-quality curry powder
- Fleur de sel
- Blend the honey and mustard into the balsamic vinegar and barbecue sauce.
- Whisk in the oil to emulsify.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips